Protects Against Screen Time Effects Like Headaches, Eye Strain, and Tired Eyes with Our Award-Winning Formulation!
“The NEXTY Awards at SupplySide West recognize innovation, inspiration and integrity across a range of finished product categories—from condition-specific supplements and nutrient delivery innovation to functional food/beverage and brand storytelling.”
EyePromise® Screen Shield™ Teen helps protect children’s eyes from the strained or tired feeling due to prolonged screen time. This chewable eye vitamin is:
- Non-synthetic, with all-natural zeaxanthin
- Can be taken alongside a multivitamin
- Designed by the #1 doctor-recommended brand
We all know kids are quickly becoming more tech-savvy each day, and that’s not changing. 69% of kids’ screen time usage is not going to change, but their eyes may suffer because of it. They need protection. That’s where Screen Shield™ Teen can help!
This once-a-day, fruit punch-flavored chewable eye vitamin is designed to help support children’s vision from the inside out. With 5 mg of dietary zeaxanthin and 2.5 mg of lutein, this leading eye health vitamin helps increase the eyes’ protective barrier that defends developing eyes while also protecting them from the effects of increased screen time.
Considered one of the leading companies in ocular nutrition, EyePromise places the highest priority on product quality. Our nutraceuticals are pharmaceutical-grade, contain the highest-quality ingredients, and are manufactured to the exacting standards of the FDA current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and NSF International certification requirements.
Children take 1 chewable tablet with a meal once daily, or as directed by your eye care professional. Store at room temperature: 59-77F, (15C-25C). Do not expose to excessive heat.
- All-Natural Zeaxanthin – A critical antioxidant necessary for protecting against the effects of screen time.*
- Lutein – An important antioxidant that helps reduce the effects of digital screens on the eyes.*
- Vitamin C, E, and Zinc – Essential nutrients found in high concentrations in the eye as part of its natural protection system. These ingredients work together with zeaxanthin and lutein to reduce the effects of screen time.*