How Important is Vision to Your Game?
EyePromise vizual EDGE PRO is the eye vitamin that maximizes performance on and off the field. It’s formulated to help athletes SEE BETTER and REACT FASTER by improving sensitivity to light, glare, contrast, and visual processing speed.
- Improve visual processing speed to react faster
- Reduce sensitivity to light and avoid the pain and hassle of bright day games
- Diminish debilitating glare that can lead to on-field mishaps
- Enhance contrast sensitivity to pick up on fine detail
- Increase clarity of vision through better light refraction from moist eyes
- Improve the uncomfortable, gritty feeling caused by dry eye
- Protects against damaging sun exposure
- Enhance joint and cardiovascular health
- NSF Certified for Sport®
- Contains essential nutrients like high-quality Omega-3 Fish Oil and Vitamin D that go beyond just eye health
- Packaged in convenient multi-packs for on-the-go athletes
- Highest-quality, natural ingredients
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Science based
- Doctor recommended
EyePromise vizual EDGE PRO has been selected by NFL great Terry Bradshaw to be featured on The Edge as part of the show’s Extreme Innovations series. The Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback and on-air celebrity explores the advancement of visual performance in sport, and how EyePromise vizual EDGE PRO is revolutionizing the sports performance world. Check out the segment below!
EyePromise vizual EDGE PRO is NSF Certified for Sport®:
NSF International’s Certified for Sport® program is a rigorous program that certifies that a dietary or sports supplement is free of banned substances, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2-agonists, masking agents and other substances, as well as unsafe levels of contaminants.
Dietary supplements and nutritional products are evaluated to certify that they are free of athletic banned substances and contaminants of concern. The certification process requires:
- Toxicological and label review to verify product formulation
- Product testing to verify and quantify dietary ingredients declared on product label
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) audits
- Contaminant screening, which involves testing to ensure there are no ingredients present that have not been declared on the label nor are there unsafe levels of contaminants
- Banned substance screening to certify the product is free of prohibited substances on World
Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA) list, NFL, MLB and NCAA prohibited substances lists. This includes screening for over 160 athletic banned substances.
The NSF certification process also requires ongoing monitoring and testing to ensure the product(s) certified by NSF International continues to comply with these requirements.
The NSF Certified for Sport program is recognized by major sports organizations including the National Football League (NFL), Major League Baseball (MLB), National Hockey League (NHL), Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES), the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) and the PGA.
“Earning the NSF Certified for Sport designation for ZeaVision’s complete line of EyePromise supplements is a true accomplishment. Athletes will now have vision supplements they can take without having to worry about athletic banned substances,” said Ed Wyszumiala, General Manager of NSF International’s Dietary Supplements Certification Programs.
View ZeaVision’s certification listings, click here.
The NSF Sport App for iPhone and Android is available to search and find Certified for Sport certified dietary supplements and sports nutrition products, such as ZeaVision’s line of EyePromise supplements.
The EyePromise visual performance products line is backed by over 20 years of research:
The Zeaxanthin and Visual Function Study (ZVF)
Supplementing with 8 mg of dietary zeaxanthin daily led to a 54% increase in macular pigment optical density (MPOD) at 12 months. Higher MPOD scores resulted in a direct correlation with improvements in visual acuity, shape discrimination, contrast sensitivity, and general visual performance.
Macular Pigment and Visual Performance in Glare: Benefits for Photostress Recovery, Disability Glare, and Visual Discomfort
Higher macular pigment levels, which can be achieved with dietary zeaxanthin supplementation, correlate with improved photostress recovery time, reduced glare disability, and less visual discomfort
The Influence of Dietary Lutein and Zeaxanthin on Visual Performance
High daily intake of dietary zeaxanthin and lutein increases macular pigment levels. Macular pigment acts as a filter of blue light, reducing the visual discomfort associated with indoor and outdoor lights.
The Effects of Macular Carotenoid Zeaxanthin on Visual Performance and Neural Efficiency in Young, Healthy Subjects and College Athletes
Supplementing with 20 mg of dietary zeaxanthin daily increases macular pigment optical density. Denser macular pigment is directly related to improved vision, contrast sensitivity, reduced glare disability, increases in temporal processing (processing of fast moving objects), and improvement in fixed and variable reaction times.
Supplementing with 20 mg of dietary zeaxanthin daily improves visual performance. EyePromise visual performance products are the only nutraceuticals containing 8, 10, or 26 mg of dietary zeaxanthin in a single dose.
For more information, download our complete Science Summary.