Terry Bradshaw’s National Sports Show The EDGE Features EyePromise Eye Vitamins
Segment educates viewers on link between nutrition and visual, athletic performance.
ZeaVision, makers of the EyePromise brand of eye vitamins, was selected by NFL great Terry Bradshaw to be featured on The Edge as part of the show’s Extreme Innovations series. In the segment, the Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback and on-air celebrity explores the advancement of visual performance in sport, and how EyePromise Vizual Edge PRO is revolutionizing the sports performance world.
EyePromise Vizual Edge PRO is the first dietary supplement clinically proven to:
- Reduce glare
- Reduce light sensitivity
- Improve contrast sensitivity
- Improve visual processing speed
As the eyes and brain are connected, a millisecond difference in seeing the ball for example, could affect a batter’s swing resulting in the difference between a foul ball and a base hit.
The 5 minute segment on The Edge educates viewers on the link between nutrition and visual performance, highlighting the importance of dietary zeaxanthin (zee-uh-zan-thin), a key pigment found in the part of the eye – your macular pigment – that naturally protects the back of the eye from harmful blue light.
Dr. Dennis Gierhart, CEO and Chief Science Officer at EyePromise, said “With more than 20 years of researching zeaxanthin and its effects on eye health, we are very excited about the new science that demonstrates improvements in visual processing speed, glare reduction, contrast sensitivity, and cognition. We have had countless testimonials from patients over the years, but the latest research proves that zeaxanthin positively affects visual performance.”
ZeaVision/EyePromise pioneered eye health beginning in 2001, and more than 40-million doctor recommended doses of EyePromise have been consumed to date.
EyePromise products are:
- Research validated
- Made in the USA from the highest quality ingredients
- Have an unconditional 60-day, money-back guarantee
- Contain the highest levels of natural, dietary zeaxanthin, derived from a proprietary type of paprika pepper
- Manufactured to strict guidelines including the FDA’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- The only brand of eye supplements to attain the prestigious NSF Certified for Sport designation to ensure quality, integrity, and safety for ingestion by professional athletes in the NFL, MLB, NHL, PGA, LPGA, and other professional sports organizations.