How important is vision to your game?
EyePromise Vizual Edge PRO is the eye vitamin that can help maximize performance on and off the field. It’s formulated to help athlete’s SIGHT and REFLEXES by improving visual contrast, clarity, comfort, color, and reaction time.
- Improve visual processing speed to react faster
- Helps support your daylight vision to keep the hassle of bright day games at bay
- Helps keep your eyes sharp, even in glare that can lead to on-field mishaps
- Support for contrast sensitivity to pick up on fine detail
- Helps with the uncomfortable, gritty feeling caused by occasional occasional dry eye
- Helps keep your eyes healthy even during bright daylight
- Support for joint and cardiovascular health
- NSF Certified for Sport®
- Essential nutrients like Vitamin D along with high quality Omega 3 Fish Oil to go beyond just eye health
- Packaged in convenient multi-packs for on-the-go athletes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Science based
- Doctor recommended
EyePromise Vizual Edge PRO has been selected by NFL great Terry Bradshaw to be featured on The Edge as part of the show’s Extreme Innovations series. The Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback and on-air celebrity explores the advancement of visual performance in sport, and howEyePromise Vizual Edge PRO is revolutionizing the sports performance world. Check out the segment below!
- Toxicological and label review to verify product formulation
- Product testing to verify and quantify dietary ingredients declared on product label
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) audits
- Contaminant screening, which involves testing to ensure there are no ingredients present that have not been declared on the label nor are there unsafe levels of contaminants
- Banned substance screening to certify the product is free of prohibited substances on World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA) list, NFL, MLB and NCAA prohibited substances lists. This includes screening for over 160 athletic banned substances.
The NSF certification process also requires ongoing monitoring and testing to ensure the product(s) certified by NSF International continues to comply with these requirements.
The NSF Certified for Sport program is recognized by major sports organizations including the National Football League (NFL), Major League Baseball (MLB), National Hockey League (NHL), Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES), the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) and the PGA.
“Earning the NSF Certified for Sport designation for ZeaVision’s complete line of EyePromise supplements is a true accomplishment. Athletes will now have vision supplements they can take without having to worry about athletic banned substances,” said Ed Wyszumiala, General Manager of NSF International’s Dietary Supplements Certification Programs.
View ZeaVision’s certification listings, click here.
The NSF Sport App for iPhone and Android is available to search and find Certified for Sport certified dietary supplements and sports nutrition products, such as ZeaVision’s line of EyePromise supplements. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.