EyePromise Vizual Edge PRO is NSF certified for sport: NSF International’s Certified for Sport® program is a rigorous program that certifies that a dietary or sports supplement is free of banned substances, including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2-agonists, masking agents and other substances, as well as unsafe levels of contaminants. Dietary supplements and nutritional products are evaluated to certify that they are free of athletic banned substances and contaminants of concern. The certification process requires:
- Toxicological and label review to verify product formulation
- Product testing to verify and quantify dietary ingredients declared on product label
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) audits
- Contaminant screening, which involves testing to ensure there are no ingredients present that have not been declared on the label nor are there unsafe levels of contaminants
- Banned substance screening to certify the product is free of prohibited substances on World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA) list, NFL, MLB and NCAA prohibited substances lists. This includes screening for over 160 athletic banned substances.
The NSF certification process also requires ongoing monitoring and testing to ensure the product(s) certified by NSF International continues to comply with these requirements. The NSF Certified for Sport® program is recognized by major sports organizations including the National Football League (NFL), Major League Baseball (MLB), National Hockey League (NHL), Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport (CCES), the Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) and the PGA. “Earning the NSF Certified for Sport designation for ZeaVision’s complete line of EyePromise supplements is a true accomplishment. Athletes will now have vision supplements they can take without having to worry about athletic banned substances,” said Ed Wyszumiala, General Manager of NSF International’s Dietary Supplements Certification Programs. View ZeaVision’s certification listings, click here. The NSF Sport App for iPhone and Android is available to search and find Certified for Sport certified dietary supplements and sports nutrition products, such as ZeaVision’s line of EyePromise supplements.