EyePromise Zeaxanthin is scarce in the average U.S. daily diet, leaving a significant dietary gap for most people. One dose of EyePromise Zeaxanthin + Lutein contains 10 mgs of dietary Zeaxanthin – equal to approximately 20 ears of corn.
Supported by Science Dr. Stuart Richer, an expert in ocular nutrition, published the Zeaxanthin and Visual Function (ZVF) Trial and follow-up paper, “Macular Re-pigmentation Enhances Driving in Elderly Adult Males with Macular Degeneration,” which state a daily dose of 8 mgs of Zeaxanthin improved vision in the areas of:
- Driving vision – improved glare recovery, light sensitivity, and driving confidence
- Fine detail – improvement of an additional 8.5 letters on an eye chart after 12 months of supplementation
- Foveal shape discrimination – discern differences at various differences more easily
- Scotoma resolution – elimination of blind spots
View our Science Summary for more published studies on nutrition, macular pigment.
EyePromise Zeaxanthin + Lutein is formulated for:
- Vegans (contains no animal by-products)
- Patients with fish oil allergies
- Low MPOD
- AMD risk factors
- Improved visual performance
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease|