$200.70 every 6 months with a 20-day free trial
EyePromise AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free AREDS 2 Formula – PLUS Added Nutrients EyePromise AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free is designed for patient types studied in the National Eye Institute AREDS 2 clinical trial, containing the same dietary ingredients – PLUS other essential nutrients demonstrated to support healthy vision. Recent research indicates that some patients may achieve better vision protection by taking an eye vitamin that does not contain zinc, thus the reason EyePromise introduced a science-based, zinc-free AREDS 2 formulation.
What’s in the PLUS? The PLUS represents additional protective nutrients, including:
- 10 mgs of dietary Zeaxanthin – the highest available level,
- Vitamin D3,
- Omega-3’s, and
- Other science-supported ingredients to promote ocular health
AREDS 2 Plus Zinc Free – 6 Bottles Every 6 Months Auto Refill (MPOD) by
AREDS 2 Plus Multi-Vitamin: EyePromise® AREDS 2 Plus Multi-Vitamin is a whole-body supplement for overall eye health.
Having age related eye health issues can make life difficult. Simple activities like driving, cooking, etc., can become almost impossible. Although many age-related eye health issues can’t be helped, you can stop them from becoming worse by taking AREDS 2 Plus Multi-Vitamin.
AREDS 2 Plus Multi-Vitamin is formulated:
- To preserve and support vision for people concerned with age-related eye health.
- To provide a whole-body supplement for overall eye health.
- With the the safest daily recommended amount of zinc a healthy adult should consume with ingredients outlined in the National Eye Institute AREDS 2 study – plus additional nutrients proven to support aging eye health.
Is AREDS 2 Plus Multi-Vitamin for me?
AREDS 2 Plus Multi-Vitamin is the right eye vitamin for if you have age-related eye health issues and notice these symptoms:
- Distorted lines- Straight lines that appear curved or wavy
- Diminished colors- Colors that seem duller and contrast between colors can seem less noticeable
- Blind spots- This can seem like an empty area in the center of your vision. Over time, the blurred area may grow larger or you may develop blank spots in your central vision.
If you notice these symptoms of age-related eye health problems, go see your eye doctor to make sure these issues don’t progress.
Backed by 20 years of scientific research, AREDS 2 Plus Multi-Vitamin is guaranteed to help protect vision from age-related eye health issues.