EyePromise AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free AREDS 2 Formula – PLUS Added Nutrients EyePromise AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free is designed for patient types studied in the National Eye Institute AREDS 2 clinical trial, containing the same dietary ingredients – PLUS other essential nutrients demonstrated to support healthy vision. Recent research indicates that some patients may achieve better vision protection by taking an eye vitamin that does not contain zinc, thus the reason EyePromise introduced a science-based, zinc-free AREDS 2 formulation.
What’s in the PLUS? The PLUS represents additional protective nutrients, including:
- 10 mgs of dietary Zeaxanthin – the highest available level,
- Vitamin D3,
- Omega-3’s, and
- Other science-supported ingredients to promote ocular health
Bottle(s) (Buy 3 or more and save!) (MPOD) by
AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free: EyePromise® AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free is a zinc-free formula for age-related eye health.
Age-related eye health issues can make your everyday life more difficult than it has to be. These issues with vision may never completely go away, but they don’t have to progress. AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free can help halt the progression of age-related eye health issues.
AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free is formulated:
- To preserve and support vision for people concerned with age-related eye health.
- With ingredients outlined in the National Eye Institute AREDS 2 study – plus additional nutrients proven to support aging eye health.
- As a zinc-free option for those that want to avoid added zinc in their diet.
- For those already supplementing with a multi-vitamin, AREDS 2 Zinc-Free provides the nutrients outlined in the AREDS 2 study, but in a zinc-free formulation to stay within daily recommended tolerable levels of zinc a healthy adult should consume.
Is AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free for me?
AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free is the right eye vitamin for if you have age-related eye health issues and notice these symptoms:
- Distorted lines- Straight lines that appear curved or wavy
- Diminished colors- Colors that seem duller and contrast between colors can seem less noticeable
- Blind spots- This can seem like an empty area in the center of your vision. Over time, the blurred area may grow larger or you may develop blank spots in your central vision.
If you notice these symptoms of age-related eye health problems, go see your eye doctor to make sure these issues don’t progress.
Backed by 20 years of scientific research, AREDS 2 Plus Zinc-Free is guaranteed to help protect vision from age-related eye health issues.