It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Did you sing that in your head? Us too! But it’s true! And before the new year begins, we wanted to thank you for another wonderful year. We appreciate your support, and we hope to continue with you on your eye health journey. Should you need us over the holidays, please be aware that we are closed on the following dates to spend time with our families:
- December 24
- December 25
- January 1
Speaking of families, we’ve had a lot of changes to the EyePromise family in 2019. Here are some of our favorite highlights from the year.
Screen Shield Launch
We’re particularly proud of our Screen Shield products because of the surge in device use in the last decade. 90% of adults are spending at least 2 hours a day staring at screens, and many schools have adapted to utilizing devices in curriculums. This caused an increase in people experiencing screen time symptoms like tired eyes, headaches, and eye strain. Statistics like these sparked the inception of the Screen Shield line.
Screen Shield Teen is a simple, one-a-day, chewable tablet for kids ages 4-17. Made with dietary zeaxanthin and lutein, this formulation is designed to protect children’s eyes from the ill effects of screen time.
Screen Shield Pro is like the big brother. This well-rounded formula is also comprised of dietary zeaxanthin and lutein but includes extra ingredients aimed at further protecting adult eyes from the ill effects of screen time.
Auto Refill Updates
Our subscription program has gone through some major adjustments this last year. From Convenience Ship to Auto Renewal to Auto Refill, the name changes alone are enough to hang our hat on. The important thing: the principle stayed the same. It’s a simple way to never have to remember to reorder your vitamins, and you get them shipped directly to you. Plus, you save some money when you order in 3- or 6-month shipments. Win-win-win.
New to the Family
2019 was all about growth! Not only did our product line grow by 2, but our team grew by…a lot! Here are all the new team members we’ve added this year:
- Jamie McKenzie – Product Marketing Manager
- Eugenia Stone – Content & Social Media Strategist
- Jacquie Bussen – Customer Support
- Chloe Kabat – Director of Operations & Supply Chain
- Sasha Jimenez – Regional Account Manager: Southwest Territory
- Lauren Marotta – Regional Account Manager: Southeast Territory
- Grant Cooper – Regional Account Manager: New England Territory
- Tara O’Donnell – Regional Account Manager: Ohio Valley Territory
- Kyler Boland – Regional Account Manager: Northwest Territory
- Greer Westman – Regional Account Manager: Northeast Territory
- Jennifer Albrecht – Regional Account Manager: Chicago Territory
With all the changes, one thing is certain: we can’t wait to see what next year brings! Have a great holiday, and we’ll see you in 2020! (Pun intended!)