ZeaVision Holdings Inc. is seeking a Technical Director to oversee technical aspects of a rapidly growing and innovative nutraceutical company involved in advanced eye health.
The successful candidate will possess some combination of an Optometry degree and/or PhD in nutritional bio-chemistry or Vision Science. A minimum of one to three years of industry experience post-graduation will be considered a plus. This individual will be responsible for:
- Liaison with professional organizations
- Creating/delivering professional communication pieces
- Assessing and commercializing innovative ocular nutraceuticals and visual performance devices
- Provide technical consultation to manufacturers and doctors
- Interaction and leadership role with scientific advisory boards
- Initiate, oversee and publish out-sourced clinical trials
- Provide surveillance of new and technically relevant technologies and research
- Provide clinical and technical support to the ZeaVision commercial teams
This position will report directly to the Chairman and Chief Science Officer.
The compensation package includes a competitive salary and performance based bonus plan, vacation, 401K, medical, vision, and dental insurance, and the potential to earn stock options or phantom shares.
Qualified candidates should send their resumes emphasizing relevant skill sets and accomplishments to:
ZeaVision Holdings, Inc.
680-F Crown Industrial Court