MPOD Measurement Instrument
The next generation in macular pigment measurement is here – QuantifEye MPS II. The QuantifEye MPS II measurement instrument is the most reliable and accurate device for measuring Macular Pigment Optical Density (MPOD). MPOD measurement allows EyeCare Professionals to assess a key AMD risk factor, low macular pigment, as well as other visual performance challenges.
QuantifEye MPS II features include:
The QuantifEye MPS II measures a patient’s MPOD, and the primary benefits of MPOD measurement are:
- Identifies which patients need supplementation
- Confirms that EyePromise supplementation is working
Healthy MPOD is important for three specific reasons:
- Low MPOD is a key risk factor for AMD
- Healthy MPOD blocks harmful blue light from reaching the visual cells in the back of the eye
- MPOD is associated with visual performance benefits like glare, bright light, and night driving
QuantifEye MPS II Information Sheet
Establishing a Center for Macular Health in Your Practice
60-Day Risk-Free Evaluation
As part of the QuantifEye® Program, you can try the QuantifEye MPS II in your practice for 60-days, risk-free. Additionally, the QuantifEye can be purchased or leased, and ZeaVision offers several options and programs to suit all types of practices.
Email Customer Support or call toll-free at (866) 833-2800 for more information on the QuantifEye MPS II.