Protect Patients’ Eyes from Screen Time
US adults are in front of screens more hours a week than they are asleep, and they are feeling the effects. In fact, 92% admit to experiencing vision symptoms from increased screen time.
This means your patients could experience tired eyes, headaches, and eye strain. But, there’s a solution. EyePromise® Screen Shield Pro helps protect patients’ eyes from screen exposure.
Screen Shield Pro is:
- Formulated With All-Natural Zeaxanthin
- Designed to be Taken With a Multi-Vitamin
- Formulated for Ages 18 and up
- For patients who spend 8+ hours a day in front of screens
Give Their Eyes a Break
The toll the eyes undergo after hours of scrolling and work on digital devices can result in tired eyes, headaches, and eye strain. The majority of adults know their screen time usage is not going to change. They need protection.
EyePromise Screen Shield Pro is a one-a-day softgel eye health vitamin created with all-natural zeaxanthin and other key nutrients to protect the eyes from increasing screen exposure. Designed to complement a daily multi-vitamin, each ingredient plays a specific role in providing natural defense and relief against the effects of screen time.
- Vitamin A – Essential in eye surface health and helping tear production.
- Vitamin C – An essential vitamin in the production of the glue that holds the cells in the eyes and brain together. Vitamin C can be found in oranges, guava, and kale.
- Vitamin D3 – A vitamin that promotes eye health as we age. Deficiency of this vitamin is linked to age-related eye health issues. Vitamin D3 can be found in cod liver oil, salmon, and tuna.
- Vitamin E – An essential vitamin that slows cellular aging and strengthens blood vessels. Vitamin E can be found in almonds, spinach, and chard.
- Vitamin B6, B12 and Folic Acid – An essential group of vitamins proven to help mitigate the effects of age-related eye health issues. This assortment of vitamins can be found in rice, liver and dark, leafy greens.
- Selenium, Manganese and Zinc – Essential minerals that bind naturally occurring antioxidant enzymes in the body. This assortment of minerals can be found in Brazil nuts, leafy greens, and pumpkin seeds.
- Omega–3 – An essential nutrient that promotes eye, heart and skin health. Deficiency in Omega–3 can result in poor eye and brain function. Omega–3 can be found in cold-water fish, flaxseed, and walnuts.
- CoQ10 – A powerful antioxidant important for blood vessel health and the generation of energy of heart, brain and eye cells. CoQ10 is commonly found in meats, soy oil, and fish.
- Bilberry and Optiberry – Natural extracts of berries with broad benefits for the body and brain as well as supporting healthy blood vessels. Optiberry is a blend of wild blueberry, strawberry, cranberry, wild bilberry, elderberry and raspberry fruit extracts.
- Zeaxanthin – The most critical nutrient needed for vision protection and improvement. Zeaxanthin acts as “internal sunglasses” for vision by protecting it from harmful blue light and other oxidants. This nutrient is scarce in the typical American diet. Small amounts of zeaxanthin can be found in corn, peppers and egg yolks.
- Lutein – This nutrient works with zeaxanthin in protecting and improving vision. Large amounts of lutein can be found in marigolds and green, leafy vegetables.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – An antioxidant found in dark, leafy greens, that works with Vitamins C & E to maintain eye health. Alpha Lipoic Acid can be found in broccoli, spinach, and brussels sprouts.
- Mixed Tocopherols – Essential in slowing cellular aging and strengthening blood vessels. In some cases, mixed tocopherols are even more effective than Vitamin E.
- Other Ingredients – Gelatin, olive oil, glycerin, safflower oil, purified water, yellow beeswax, maltitol, soy lecithin, canola oil, annatto, natural flavors, corn oil.
Sugar free. Dairy/gluten/yeast free. Contains soy and fish (pollack).