EyePromise EZ Tears™ –
A nutraceutical for occasional dry eye and irritation.
EyePromise EZ Tears is a daily nutraceutical to help people with occasional dry eye produce more natural tears with a greater level of lubrication to relieve associated eye discomfort and irritation.
OCULAR NUTRITION IMPACT ON TEAR FILM STUDY (ONIT)
A multi-centered, clinic-based dry eye study, ONIT (Mulqueeny, Townsend,
Davis, Koffler, et. al. – Advances in Ophthalmology and Visual System, 2015),
determined individuals supplementing with EyePromise EZ Tears achieved:
- Ocular Surface Disease Index (OSDI) improvement of 38%.
- Tear break-up time (TBUT) improvement of 45%.
- Conjunctival staining improvement of 50%.
- Corneal staining improvement of 33%.
- Tear meniscus height improvement of 50%.
- Lid inflammation improvement of 40%.
- Rapid relief as early as one week after initiating supplementation.
Improvements continued over the course of the study.
QUALITY TG FORM OF OMEGA-3
EyePromise EZ Tears is made from pure, high-potent triglyceride (TG) Omega-3 concentrates obtained from ultra-refined, GMO-free fish oil. Additionally, the fish oil used in EZ Tears:
- Undergoes as patented purification process to eliminate heavy metals and other contaminants.
- Meets certification criteria for sustainability.
- Is verified through third party analysis for quality assurance.
- Has extremely low oxidation parameters, resulting in a superior sensory profile.
- Is 100% traceable, processed at a pharmaceutical-grade facility located adjacent to the world’s largest fishery.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, yellow beeswax, purified water, soy lecithin, organic extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, annatto, corn oil, titanium dioxide, natural orange oil flavor.
Yeast/gluten free. Contains soy & fish (anchovy). May contain citrus.
Yeast & Gluten Free
Contains Soy & Fish
- Omega-3 (TG) – 1,100 mg, EPA/DHA 590 mg/440 mg Fatty acids from fish are vital and lacking in the typical diet; significant structural components of tissue cell membranes throughout the body; DHA is rich in the brain and retina and supports healthy vision.
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) – 1,000 IU Fat soluble vitamin (absorbed by the body with the help of fats) for corneal surface health; mucosal, conjunctival, Meibomian and lacrimal gland health; major importance in the mucous layer of tear production.
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) – 2,000 IU Fat soluble vitamin deficient in the American diet; supports immune health, joint health, muscle health, and more.
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol) – 60 IU Fat soluble vitamin helps support eye health by protecting Omega-3 fatty acid formulas from compounds found in a healthy diet.
- Evening Primrose Oil (100 mg) With GLA (gamma-linoleic acid) – shown to favorably affect symptoms of occasional dry eye.
- Turmeric Root Extract (50 mg) Includes curcumin and is important to support the health of the ocular surface.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (50 mg) Provides antioxidant effects in ocular tissues to support eye health.
- Mixed Tocotrienols/Tocopherols (20 mg) Important for reducing the effect of compounds that can contribute to occasional dry eye.
If you have any concerns regarding the other ingredients that may be found in this product, please contact our Customer Support team by phone at 1-866-833-2800, or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
EyePromise® EZ Tears
1. What kind of eye vitamin is EyePromise EZ Tears
EyePromise EZ Tears is an occasional dry eye and contact lens comfort formula with nine anti-inflammatory ingredients to attack occasional dry eye from the inside, offering fast relief with the highest-quality, dietary ingredients.
Some of the many benefits of EyePromise EZ Tears are:
• Rapid relief in as little as 2 weeks
• Increased contact lens comfort
• Extended hours of comfortable contact lens wear
• Minimized eye drop use
2. For what type of patient is EZ Tears formulated?
Patients suffering from inflammation caused by occasional dry eye discomfort are the most likely candidates for EyePromise EZ Tears. Inflammation of the eye may be the result of Meibomian Gland Disfunction, contact lens dryness, pre- and post-surgery dryness, medications (both over the counter and prescribed), systemic diseases and environmental irritants.
3. Does EyePromise EZ Tears really have a 30-Day Occasional Dry Eye Relief Guarantee?
Yes, based upon the positive results of several patient studies, EyePromise EZ Tears comes with an unconditional 30-Day, Occasional Dry Eye Relief Guarantee! Patients simply take two EyePromise EZ Tears soft gels per day and ZeaVision guarantees relief in 30 days, or their money back!
4. How often should EyePromise EZ Tears be taken?
EZ Tears is a nutritional dietary supplement designed to encourage compliance through a daily dose of only 2 soft gels to increase tear production and tear quality. EZ Tears should be taken before or during a meal, or as directed by an Eyecare Professional to help stimulate tear production, reduce the inflammatory processes that affect the ocular surface, and interrupt the inflammation cascade in tear film.
5. Have any studies been conducted on the effectiveness of EyePromise EZ Tears?
Yes, EyePromise has conducted two separate patient studies using EZ Tears to determine product effectiveness in two areas: occasional dry eye relief and contact lens comfort. A third study, the ONIT Trial – an FDA approved trial, has just been published with statistically significant results in six out of seven key diagnostic criteria. Review the ONIT Study tab on this page for more information.
ONIT: Ocular Nutrition Impact on Tear Film.
The ONIT study was conducted under an IRB, was FDA registered, and is now published in a peer reviewed journal: Advances in Ophthalmology and Visual System. The ONIT study results indicate rapid relief of occasional dry eye symptoms using EyePromise EZ Tears.
ONIT Study PDF: